The Production Coordinator’s primary role is to support the Producers as well as the Creative Directors in managing the projects.They are the studio team’s main point of contact in regards to schedules, deadlines, to-do lists and follow-ups.
We are looking for a seasoned candidate who has previous experience working in a complex environment, is a fast learner, has a lot of initiative and can get quickly acquainted with the job. They are able to bring all the people involved in the projects together to understand their roles, follow instructions and schedules, as well as meet deadlines. Being able to adequately prioritize workload is a must.
The Production Coordinator also coordinates the projects, resources, internal and external schedules, studio deliveries and project tools setup.
Functions and Responsabilities
- Develop and monitor production schedules (internal and external)
- Closely keep track of studio deliveries
- Set up & manage communications tools (Slack, Frame.io, calendars, production documents)
- Follow-up with employees and freelancers to maintain clear communication, monitor content creation progression, and keep track of projects milestones
- Efficiently manage the distribution of work hours according to the banked hours allocated to projects to respect budgetary allowances
- Work with producers on tasks relating to: accounting (expense accounts, invoicing, etc.); technical aspect (project guidelines, transfers, archiving, etc.), day-to-day projects and studio operations
- 2 to 5 years experience in a coordination and/or Project Management position. Experience in a similar role will be considered
- Experience in a similar role an asset
- Professional proficiency in French and English, both oral and written
- Mastery of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel), the Mac ecosystem as well as Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive)
- Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects simultaneously, work under pressure, and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Accountability, ownership, and time management skills
- Ability to establish healthy interpersonal relationships and listen to others
Specific Work Conditions
- Flexible hours
Info and CV :